Free Tutorials & In-Depth Courses for Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve and Fusion Studio.
Monthly Fusion Tips
Get monthly tips, tutorials, and more resources along with occasional announcements and discounts. We all hate spam: Your email is safe and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Depth Effects with the Depth Map in FusionBuild a quality depth map in Fusion. Create depth-based light effects, depth of field, fog, and more. Free Macro included.
- New Fusion Features in 18.6DaVinci Resolve 18.6 includes a Polygon Shape tool, additions to the USD tools and new ResolveFX for Fusion Studio.
- Particles for Motion Graphics – Beginner TutorialUse Fusion Particles instead of Keyframes to animate Graphics. Create individual particles and use simple forces to move and bounce shapes.
- Change the Length of a Fusion AnimationLearn how to adjust an animation in the Keyframes editor after editing it from the Edit page.
- Create Fun Texture AnimationsManipulate photographic Textures in 2D to create interesting graphics, animations and effects.
- Blackmagic Cloud Presentations as an Alternative to frame.io for Client Reviews (Beta Test)With DaVinci Resolve 18.5, Blackmagic Design added Presentations to Blackmagic Cloud. A video review and commenting tool.