Free Tutorials & In-Depth Courses for Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve and Fusion Studio.
Monthly Fusion Tips
Get monthly tips, tutorials, and more resources along with occasional announcements and discounts. We all hate spam: Your email is safe and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Resolve & Fusion Studio Combined – Best of Both WorldsThis is why I use Fusion Studio together with DaVinci Resolve Studio. My thoughts on Interface, RAM management, Resolve FX and more.
- Resolve Performance: Multiple levels of Disk CacheUnderstand and use all Disk Cache levels in Smart and User mode: Fusion Output Cache, OFX, Color Node, Color Output, and Sequence Cache.
- Alpha Multiplication and what it means for Color CorrectionPre-Divide/Post-Multiply: A tiny checkbox helps you avoid dark and jagged edges or bright halos when color correcting images with alpha.
- Resolve Performance: Source, Timeline, and Proxy ResolutionUse Proxy Mode or lower Timeline resolution to improve performance: Learn when this works and how Resolve handles Resolution.
- Resolve Performance: Poxy Files and Optimized MediaA close look at proxy files and optimized media in DaVinci Resolve. Generate, manage and relink proxy filies and understand the impact on Fusion.
- Fusion Templates with included Media and custom IconsCreate Fusion templates in DaVinci Resolve with your own icons, include images or 3d assets, and bundle all files into a DaVinci Resolve Template Bundle to share with others.