Free Tutorials & In-Depth Courses for Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve and Fusion Studio.
Monthly Fusion Tips
Get monthly tips, tutorials, and more resources along with occasional announcements and discounts. We all hate spam: Your email is safe and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Alpha Multiplication and what it means for Color CorrectionPre-Divide/Post-Multiply: A tiny checkbox helps you avoid dark and jagged edges or bright halos when color correcting images with alpha.
- Resolve Performance: Source, Timeline, and Proxy ResolutionUse Proxy Mode or lower Timeline resolution to improve performance: Learn when this works and how Resolve handles Resolution.
- Resolve Performance: Poxy Files and Optimized MediaA close look at proxy files and optimized media in DaVinci Resolve. Generate, manage and relink proxies and understand the impact on Fusion.
- Fusion Templates with included Media and custom IconsCreate Fusion templates in DaVinci Resolve with your own icons, include images or 3d assets, and bundle all files into a DaVinci Resolve Template Bundle to share with others.
- Resolve Performance: Understanding CodecsTake a detailed look at the codecs that you are using, understand their background, where you find them in resolve and how you can test them with your workstation. This is the beginning of a deep dive into understanding performance in DaVinci Resolve.
- DaVinci Wide Gamut and Fusion – Problems & FixesFusion Titles and Graphics are not displayed correctly and Fusion viewers do not match the edit page when working with DaVinci Wide Gamut. Here is both a quick fix and an advanced workaround.