Here are some short and practical Fusion tips that you may have missed so far. 5 tricks for everyday use that you may not have seen in the manual or in other training videos.
Some productivity tricks are very common among Fusion artists and essential to know. For other things like keyboard shortcuts you can easily turn to one place to find a full overview.
The tricks in this video are useful but probably less known.
Did you know that…
- …you can access the Fusion settings from the bottom status bar?
- …you can move on-screen viewer controls without seeing them?
- …you can orient 3d cameras in the scene via drag & drop?
- …you can use the quad view even with 2D viewers?
- …you can use the wireless link tool to connect to completely different parts of the flow without direct connectors?
Do you have any other tips that surprised you when you discovered them?
Wieder sehr interessante Tipps!