DaVinci Resolve & Fusion Studio
The seminar will be presented with DaVinci Resolve Studio v17. The exercises also apply to Fusion Studio and the free version of DaVinci Resolve, except that Resolve FX are not available.
Seminars in German
I have previously conducted these seminars in German via DVD-Lernkurs. You can find the German recordings here.
Each session can also be purchased individually. But you get a significant discount and an additional Q&A session with this bundle.
We study a variety of text effects and animations and turn them into reusable templates.
- Text Shading Layers
- Text Modifiers (Character Level Styling, Follower,…)
- Animation Tips & Tricks with the Spline Editor
- Keyframe Stretcher
- Editing and publishing Controls
- Creating Macros
3D Logos and Titles
Create amazing 3D Titles and 3D Logos and learn more about 3D concepts in Fusion.
- Lighting & Shadows
- Shaders from Textures
- UV mapping in Fusion
- Tools to bring Vector Graphics into 3D
- Setting up Reflections
- Tricks with multiple Render nodes
- Particles from 3D elements
Learn all about transitions. From seamless and elegant to FX heavy transitions like Glitch Transitions and more. Understand when, how, and why to use them.
- Gradient Based Transitions
- Matte Transitions
- Effect Transitions for Motion Graphics
- Custom Seamless Transitions
- Glitch Transitions
- Anim Curves Modifier
Photos in 3D
Learn all about camera projections and turn photos into exciting animated 3D scenes.
- Image Planes and simple 2.5D set ups
- Texture Projection
- Manual Creation of Depth Maps
- Procedural Creation of Depth Maps
- Camera Animations
- Depth of Field and Camera Effects
- Post processing tips & tricks
You can of course ask questions in each seminar!
Anything that comes to mind afterwards or anything that exceeds the scope of the individual seminars – let’s discuss it here!